NM Fire and Security Limited can professionally design and install an intruder alarm system to suit your requirements.
The system can be hardwired or wireless and using the latest technology, it can be monitored from wherever you are throughout the world.
The system can also be maintained remotely from our offices.
Choosing a System
NM Fire & Security can Designed, Install & Commission your system to your specific requirements.
As an NSI Approved company you can assure all our systems meet the industry requirements, with neatly installed systems and remote backup support you have piece of mind in choosing ourselves to meet your security requirements.
In case As an NSI (National Security Inspectorate) approved installer, we guarantee the highest quality installations and exceptional after sales care.
Fully Insured with over 18 years experience within the security industry for complete peace of mind.
24hr response with remote management to assist you with your system outside of working hours.
All Our Staff are Vetted
Our Staff our fully screened to BS7858 including police checks and access NI checks so you can have every confidence that you will only have trustworthy employees on your premises.
Audible Bell Systems
This type of alarm system is capable of activating internal and external sounders in an attempt to draw attention to your premises.
The external sounder will only sound for 10mins in conjunction with the noise abatement policy. See live images within seconds of your alarm being activated!
We use top quality parts by Risco & Samsung
24 Hour Monitored Systems
This type of alarm system is connected via your phone line to our Alarm Receiving Centre. Once activation is received from your alarm system the ARC will determine the type of signal and will then contact key holders or PSNI.
With this type of solution comes a small alarm system keypad annual fee, but included in that fee is that we will maintain your system every 6 months. We understand that it may not always suit to have an engineer call to carry out his maintenance that’s why we offer a remote service from our office at no extra cost.
Protecting your family, home and business
No matter what the size or scope of the requirements, the Euro 46 wired security system is a system to suit your project.
From a large household to a small office the Euro system can be configured to your requirements
The Euro 46 offers a traditional, robust security system, easily expandable and ideal in areas where a wireless signal may not be suited, or as an replacement to an existing wired security system.
- SMS Texting – Keep control of your own alarm system with SMS reporting every time an activation occurs. Or receive a notification when certain user codes are entered, e.g. notifying you when children return home from school.
- Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) – The Euro Range can be connected to an Alarm Receiving Centre, which are staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Event Log – The time and date stamped Event Memory Log stores information not only about alarm activations but also which user sets and unset the system.
- Wireless Peripherals – Adding a wireless expander to your Euro 46 system allows you to combine wired and wireless sensors on one control panel. Ideal for monitoring garages or outbuildings where wiring could be problematic.
- Intelligent Arming – The control panel recognises ‘home’ and ‘away’ modes and will set the system accordingly. If you were to set the alarm while in the house and then walk out of the exit door, the system will automatically set to ‘away’.
- Programming – The Upload/Downloading facility allows your installer to programme your control panel remotely, avoiding disruption to you.
Wireless Security Systems
Wireless security systems protect your home with award-winning two-way technology and a range of peripherals
to suit any situation, while removing the hassle and disruption of running wires and cabling.
- Battery monitoring/saving – Each wireless device is monitored and informs you of when to replace the battery before its life expires. Furthermore, each device conserves battery power by “sleeping” during periods when detection is not needed.
- User friendly programming – Whether you need to change codes, add tags, add keyfobs, check the logs, change time/date or walk test your system, each function can be easily located and programmed from the user-friendly menu.
- Methods of setting/unsetting – There are three different types of setting/unsetting methods: by entering a pin code on the keypad, presenting a prox tag at a keypad or prox reader, or by pressing a keyfob.
- Intelligent arming – The control panel recognises ‘home’ and ‘away’ setting the system accordingly. If set the alarm while in the house and then walk out the door, the system will register the action and automatically set the system to ‘away’
Get in touch with NM Fire & Security